Our supply chains and operations are truly global. Corporate Social Responsibility is therefore a fundamental component of our strategy. We want to grow, but must do so sustainably, minimising our impact on the environment and having a positive impact on our communities and supply chains.
Our efforts are focused on three pillars:
- Climate Change & The Environment
- Fair Partner & Good Employer
- Health & Wellbeing
Cross functional work streams ensure we continue to improve across each of these pillars, through the monitoring of progress and the setting of targets, for example, we have recently committed to only using cage-free eggs (shell, liquid & ingredients) across our entire business by 2025.
We also operate separate Seafood Sustainability, Ethical Trading, Packaging and Energy working groups.
We also seek to engage every colleague positively in the actions we take to advance our CSR position and call on all colleagues to make a difference whatever their role.
We seek outside counsel in our corporate responsibility efforts, learning from and collaborating with social and environmental leaders and organisations to ensure we have the most up-to-date information and understand issues as deeply as possible.
Finding out more
Download our latest Business Report or view our latest Wild Caught Sustainable Seafood Statement, which details our approach to the important issue of seafood sustainability.
- Download our latest Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Download our latest Business Report
- Download the Wild Caught Responsibly Sourced Seafood Guide
- Download our Ethical Trade Policy
- View our Code Of Ethics for Princes Industrie Alimentari S.r.l. (Italian)
- View our Organisation, Management and Control Model for Princes Industrie Alimentari S.r.l. (Italian)
- Download our 2019 Modern Slavery Statement
- Download our ISSF Participating Company Compliance
- Download our latest IFS certification for trading and import of commercially sterile and dry products (pasta, pizza bases, grated cheese) — Princes Limited.
- Download our latest IFS certification for trading and import of commercially sterile and dry products (pasta, pizza bases, grated cheese) — Princes Foods B.V.
- Download our latest Princes Industrie Alimentari S.r.l. brochure
In 2015 the United Nations approved 17 objectives, broken down into 169 targets, to be reached by 2030 – the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Attaining these goals is not the responsibility of one organisation but a shared global challenge for government, private sector, civil society and consumers.
There are specific goals that are particularly pertinent to our business activities and sphere of influence, where we can make a real contribution. However every goal is of relevance to Princes and we continually assess how we can contribute.
End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION
Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
LIFE BELOW WATER
Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
LIFE ON LAND
Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.